Blood Ravens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's in charge of the cell

3 posters

Go down

Who's in charge of the cell Empty Who's in charge of the cell

Post  Admin Mon May 10, 2010 6:15 am

Well we all know Mr Redeemer is the leader of the blood ravens. But he cant always be online.
So this is where ranks come important. Because i believe the person who is in charge of the blood ravens would be the next highest rank in the cell. Because it shows experience and all promotions must come from redeemer. And thats a good enough reason to be qualified to lead if you can get promoted by redeemer that is.

We cant have trainees and gunmans start rallying up the troops and leading them into doom. So whenever redeemer or me or any other high ranker is offline. The next highest rank is more qualified to be leading. We have a bunch of new members that still need training. so to keep things running smoothly we should start taking these ranks more seriously.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bloodravens.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Who's in charge of the cell Empty I agree

Post  Agriel Deathbring Mon May 10, 2010 3:14 pm

I agree whit that Idea

Agriel Deathbring

Back to top Go down

Who's in charge of the cell Empty Re: Who's in charge of the cell

Post  Mr Redeemer Tue May 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Yes i agree to this idea, when im offline i suggest we go in ranks who should be in charge when im not online,

The ranks are important part of this game to ensure no one is out of line in the cell, so we can always get things done.

Mr Redeemer

Back to top Go down

Who's in charge of the cell Empty Re: Who's in charge of the cell

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down